HW CAMERA TEST ENGINEER
You will be Hardware Camera Test Engineer within the Hardware validation team. You will be involved in the validation, characterization and testing of 3D cameras and in the definition of hardware and software for automated test deployment. You will also be responsible to run test-campaigns for validating the SK camera and module products.
- You participate to the test specifications and test plans including reliability tests based on the 3D camera specifications
- You architect, build, implement, validate and maintain the automated test-environments to allow fast and high-quality testing of SK products
- You advise the HW architecture and camera engineer to increase the overall 3D camera testability
- You run validation campaigns of 3D cameras
- You are the gate-keeper to release high-quality SK products in time
- You report bugs and problems in a timely manner to the Test and Validation Manager and the Design teams to allow definition and implementation of corrective actions. In this role, you can be in contact with internal and external customers as well as manufacturing suppliers.
- You write test reports on 3D cameras performances and statistics
- You report on quality metrics and on bugs towards the HW camera and driver teams
- You do analysis and reporting of performances for product under design to reach maximum test coverage and good quality
- You have a master degree in Engineering, Photonics, Micro-Electronic Engineering or Physics
- You have a 1st experience in Product Testing and/or Product Engineering preferably in the Electronics and/or advanced technology industry
- You have a clear problem solving approach and ability to cope with complex problems by developing creative and innovative solutions
- You are results and facts oriented
- Achieving results on schedule without supervision motivates you
- You can demonstrate understanding of quality (problem solving techniques, process improvement methods)
- You have knowledge on languages: Python, Matlab and C/C++, VHDL as a plus
- You have experience on electronics test platform with knowledge on FPGA technology concept
- You are fluent in English
- You are open to work in an R&D international environment
Able to quickly adapt to new situations & technologies - dynamic environment. Open to creativity, friendly, team player, self-evaluating and having a great sense of responsibility. Passionate about technology and innovations.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “HW Camera Test Engineer” in the subject field.
Posted on May 12, 2016