BUSINESS ANALYST (US-based position)
Please note that this is a US-based position.
We are in search of a business analyst. The role supports the Business Development group and interacts closely with Product Management and Sales. Advanced 3D vision technology is rapidly expanding into a wide variety of new markets including VR/AR, Robotics, Drones, Medical and Healthcare. The candidate must identify emerging trends across this wide spectrum of industries and analyze opportunities, provide comprehensive marketing and competitive analysis, and explore partnerships with both start-ups and large companies.
Responsibilities will include
- You monitor emerging markets for new opportunities
- You provide TAM/SAM models and SWOT analysis
- You define the opportunity, strategy and positioning for the emerging market
- You work closely with product, marketing and sales teams to apprise them of trends
- You research and evaluate competing technologies
- You propose promotion, training, pricing and go-to-market strategies
- You participate in tradeshows and industry conferences; cultivate contacts and connections within the emerging market
- You have a B.S.E.E. or similar background, with 2+ years of technical marketing/business development. MBA a plus.
- You have 3 or more years’ experience in semiconductor imaging, or with solid state vision within the robotics, drones or human mounted display (HMD) segments.
- You have experience of both hardware and software in multiple verticals (it is a plus)
- You are self-driven and directed, with a strong sense of ownership
- You are able to work collaboratively
- You are able to analyze market reports and relate to market development dynamics
- You are willing to travel domestic and internationally up to 20% of the time
- SoftKinetic has people spread out across the globe, so conference calls and video calls at off-hours are required
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Business Analyst” in the subject field.
Posted on May 31st