NEWS: SoftKinetic’s Gesture Control Technology Showcased at Multiple Conferences in September
Leading provider of software and hardware solutions exhibiting at IBC, Intel Developer Forum and Unite events
BRUSSELS – September 1, 2011 – SoftKinetic™, the leading developer of end-to-end gesture recognition solutions, announced that it is collaborating with its partners to demonstrate its latest interactive consumer experiences at multiple events across the globe in September 2011.
SoftKinetic’s teams have been working to create solutions for both developers and consumers to enjoy 3D depth-sensing gesture control technology, through gesture-based interfaces, video games, cable set-top boxes and more. They will be showcasing their fully integrated experience for the Smart Television (on the Intel® Atom™ Processor), including:
- DepthSense™ hardware: the first consumer 3D camera based on time of flight technology
- iisu™ middleware: the most advanced 3D gesture recognition middleware, compatible with all 3D sensors, to build gesture based application in record time;
- A gesture based media center prototype;
- DanceWall™: an exciting dancing game, developed in partnership with Orange Vallée, where friends & family will jump, shape and position themselves through cut-out shapes, holes & cascading walls,
To get a glimpse of SoftKinetic’s solutions first-hand, visit:
IBC 2011 | September 9-11 | RAI Amsterdam
- Smart TV Pavilion – Hall 13 booth number 192, together with partners TransGaming and Metrological
- Intel Digital Home Group Smart TV Pavilion – Hall 13, booth number 191
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Intel Developer Forum 2011 | September 13-15 | Moscone Center
Smart TV Pavilion, San Francisco, California
Unite 2011 | September 28-30
Nob Hill Masonic Center
San Francisco, California
For business appointments with SoftKinetic, please send a meeting request to SoftKinetic firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press appointments, please contact Wendy Beasley at TriplePoint, email@example.com
SoftKinetic’s vision is to transform the way people interact with the digital world. SoftKinetic is the leading provider of gesture-based platforms for the consumer electronics and professional markets. The company offers a complete family of 3D imaging and gesture recognition solutions, including patented 3D CMOS time-of-flight sensors and cameras (DepthSense™ family of products, formerly known as Optrima product family), multi-platform and multi-camera 3D gesture recognition middleware and tools (iisu™ family of products) as well as games and applications from SoftKinetic Studios.
With over 8 years of R&D on both hardware and software, SoftKinetic solutions have already been successfully used in the field of interactive digital entertainment, consumer electronics, health care and other professional markets (such as digital signage and medical systems). SoftKinetic, iisu, DepthSense and The Interface Is You are trade names or registered trademarks of SoftKinetic. For more information on SoftKinetic please visit http://www.softkinetic.com.
For videos of SoftKinetic-related products visit SoftKinetic’s YouTube channel:http://www.youtube.com/SoftKinetic
Wendy Beasley, TriplePoint for SoftKinetic