DepthSense CIlib – our hand, finger and head tracking middleware – is the perfect C++ library for natural gesture interaction with PC and mobile as well as virtual and augmented reality glasses.
CIlib provides 3D volume, position and orientation tracking of 2 hands palm, individual fingertips tracking, poses recognition, and much more.
CIlib is free for non-commercial use. To get it, just register on our website and download a copy. If you wish to use it for commercial purposes, please contact us.
- Screen mode (user facing camera) and VR&AR mode (world facing camera)
- Hand, finger and head position tracking
- Hand & finger volume
- C++, C# wrapper provided (Unity 3D optimized)
- Compatible with the DepthSense 325 and the Creative Senz3D camera. DepthSense 536 support available soon.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 & 8. Linux and Android support available soon.
- Free for non-commercial use
CILIB FOR VIRTUAL REALITY
CIlib has been specifically tuned for VR. It allows you to build natural, intuitive and interactive VR applications using robust hand tracking. By placing your hands in front of our 3D depth-sensing camera, you can reach out and interact directly with the environment.
CILib is included in our ReachVR™ toolkit available at www.reachvr.com
. The toolkit allows you to use CIlib in conjunction with our 3D depth-sensing camera, and download the 3D print files of a mounting bracket
for use with the Oculus Rift DK1, DK2 and the OSVR headset.