DepthSense® HTlib, our multi-user full-body tracking middleware, is now available to all PlayStation®4 (PS4™) developers.
HTlib enhances the quality of the depth map and stereoscopic features provided by the PlayStation®Camera for PS4™. It has been developed with performance as the top priority. It's specifically optimized for the PS4™ GPU, to use minimal CPU, and memory resources. It delivers fast, low latency data transfer to create the best user experience on any console platform.
To find out more, contact us directly at email@example.com for more details about getting started with DepthSense HTlib for PS4™.
- Full Body Tracking
- Multi-user : 4 player simultaneous tracking
- Detailed movements : 21 joints tracked per player
- Fast, low latency (30/60 FPS)
- User Mask
- Clean user cutout
- Green screen effect without the set-up or know-how
- Scene Analysis
- Automatic and transparent scene calibration
- Easy filtering of furniture, floor, walls and objects
- Complex occlusion management
- Global product features
- Written in standard C++
- Record data as a move file (.SKV format)
- Supports the PlayStation®Camera for PS4™ (Kinect and DepthSense® coming soon*)
- Plug-in for Unity 4.3 with samples and demos
- Available on the PS4™ platform (Android & Windows coming soon*)
- Performance & System Architecture
- Optimized for PS4™ GPU
- Tuned to use minimal CPU and memory resources
- Rapid refresh rates at 30/60 fps
*iisu® middleware supports Kinect, DepthSense, Windows, Android & Linux and is available at www.softkinetic.com/products/iisumiddleware
Our DepthSense HTlib plug-in is available today for Unity 4.3 for PS4™, and gives developers access to the full range of features inside our human-tracking library.
We also provide a variety of Unity samples and demos to help get you started.
We created HTlib to handle all variety of game types and scenarios. From full-body avatar controls, to analyzing player behavior. From augmenting traditional controller play, or even targeting specific body parts for control. Whatever your gaming needs, we can help make it happen.
Ubisoft® chose HTlib to develop Just Dance® 2014 for the launch of the PS4™, and there are many more games in development for release this year.
Game titles: Just Dance 2014® & Just Dance 2015®
Game Developer: Ubisoft®
"Ubisoft worked closely with SoftKinetic to bring Just Dance 2014® to the PS4, and we are planning to use HTlib for some new titles for the PS4, including Just Dance 2015® and Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show®."
Martin Oliver, producer, Ubisoft Reflections
GAME TITLE: RABBIDS® INVASION: THE INTERACTIVE TV SHOW
GAME DEVELOPER: UBISOFT