Hands-free augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are on the verge of changing how we live and work. Many different factors influence the delivery and success of a consumer-ready AR/VR product, such as size, power consumption, price and precision.
SoftKinetic DepthSense® sensors and middleware libraries meet all these criteria and enable people to naturally interact with augmented objects and environments.
Natural hand interaction
- Creates the most immersive interaction to fully engage users with augmented reality experiences
- Minimizes motion sickness by providing a human body reference
- Most realistic hand representation (true volume as opposed to a synthetic hand)
Real world scanning for AR and VR
- Perfect virtual object integration (scale, occlusion, and lighting)
- Haptic feedback by interacting with real objects
- Mixed reality experience by integrating real objects
Security for VR
- Non-intrusive collision detection
- Person detection and identification
Find out more about the DS536 module and DepthSense Close Interaction Library (CIlib), or visit www.reachvr.com.